Sir Cumference + the Dragon of Pi: A math adventure

Sir Cumference + the Dragon of Pi: A math adventure, is a really unique and cool book written by Cindy Neuschwander and Illustrated by Wayne Geehan. Circumference belly was on fire. Radius went to find a doctor for circumference. Radius looked for a good cure. He picked a bottle that said firey belly. When he gave it to Circumference, he disappeared and a dragon came out. The guards saw the dragons. They asked for reinforces to eliminate the dragon. Radius looked for potions to make his father normal again. Measure the middle. He found a large box with a poem. He then thought he should go to Gio for help. Then he went to Pinky which was a cook. He had to find the perfect. He went to look for the doctor again but still couldn’t find him. He measured different things to find the exact ratio to use. Radius went to the doctor’s room. He re-read the poem to pour in the exact dose. He fell asleep but then he woke and ran with his potion. He turned again to a circle but really big. He then started measuring his diameter. He found out what to do and then BOOM! The circumference was back! They celebrated by eating Pie and all the knights were amazed. They then declared a Pi day that lasted for three days, three hours and twenty-six minutes. In my opinion, this story was different because it also showed some mathematical problems and was kind of hard to keep up with. I enjoyed it and thought that the way they represented Pi day was unusual. Overall, I thought this book had a mathematical purpose and I recommend this book for people of any age learning about circles and Pi.