After The Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again

“After The Fall: How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again” is an amusing book written and illustrated by Dan Santat. This book talks about how Humpty Dumpty gets back up from his fall. Humpty Dumpty was on the top of the wall. He stared at the birds until one day, he fell down. Humpty Dumpty said that all accidents happen so he was glued back together but some parts didn’t remain the same as before. From that moment on he becaame scared of heights. He never wanted to climb up that wall again. He began creating different things to fly with the birds again. But then he decided to climb up the wall and he made it. From that day on he stayed there. I made a few connections to this story. I connected to another book that I once read that talked about a kid that was afraid of heights. Also, I connected to how I was scared to jump from a diving board when I was small. I connected to the world from all the different articles I’ve read about the Berlin and Mexican wall. The last connection was about Social Media and about history.